Head Office: Siwar Center, Business Area, Block B, Seaside Road, Zouk Mosbeh, Keserwan, Lebanon POS Tyr: Jal al Bahr, Sea Center, FNB Bldg, 2nd Floor. Branch Jdeideh: Facing Ogero, Jdeideh Tower, 10th Floor.
Maximum Limit: US$ 200,000 per adherent per year and US$ 400,000 per adherent per membership period.
• Inpatient coverage: 100% coverage of all hospital admission expenses such as room and board, doctor consultation fees, surgery, diagnostic and follow up tests.
• Emergency room: 100% coverage of all emergency room expenses.
• Outpatient coverage: Unlimited with 90% coverage of all outpatient medical services which can be performed in all hospitals, laboratories and medical centers part of Mutual Care network of medical providers.
• Family Medicine visits: free and unlimited number of visits to family medicine doctor’s network.
• Dental Consultation: free dental consultation for each adherent within our network of Dental care.
• International Assistance: mortal remains repatriation for a maximum of US$ 50,000
• Legal Assistance: 24/7of unlimited legal assistance through our legal center plus one hour of potential consultation at e-lawyer assistance network.
• Burial and Morgue expenses up to a limitation of US$ 2,000 per adherent.
• Accidental Death Benefits: compensation of US$ 10,000 in case of death of the contract holder, who are below the age of 65, due to an accident.
• Waiver of premium: CML will waive the contract’s premium, for a maximum period of 2 years, in case of death, terminal illness or permanent total disability of the contract holder aged 70 and below, starting from the date of confirmation of the cases previously mentioned till the expiry date of that year and then for a complete contractual year.
• The network of hospitals, laboratories and medical centers includes: American University of Beirut medical center (AUBMC) and Clemenceau Medical center (CMC).
• Cancer diseases expenses such as hospitalizations, surgery, diagnostic and follow up tests are covered for a maximum of US$ 200,000.
• Chemotherapy and radiotherapy are covered for a maximum of US$ 100,000.
• Cardiovascular diseases expenses such as hospitalizations, surgery (e.g.: Open Heart), diagnostic and follow up tests are covered for a maximum of US$ 200,000.
• Vascular stents are covered up to US$ 5,000.
• Prostheses are covered for a maximum of US$ 30,000 due to any cause.
• Maternity coverage including pre and post natal exams, normal or caesarean delivery, ectopic pregnancy, epidural for normal delivery only as well as related complications.
• CML newborn baby coverage from birth until discharge includes an incubator stay, a nursery stay, medications, pediatric consultations and new baby male circumcision for a maximum of US$ 20,000.
• CML newborn babies have 100% coverage for 25 congenital anomalies; all other congenital anomalies are covered up to US$ 5,000 per year.
• Parental accommodation for children aged 16 and below for each covered hospital admission.
• Epilepsy is 100 % covered
• Acute renal failure and associated dialysis sessions are covered for the first related hospitalization event and till discharge.
• Physiotherapy necessity following fractures, diseases and surgical interventions are covered up to 20 sessions per case as well as rehabilitation necessity up to a limitation of US$ 2,000.
• Breast reconstruction surgery following breast cancer is covered up to US$ 5,000.
• Organ transplantation and Bone Marrow transplantation are covered up to US$ 20,000.
• Infertility treatments for both husband and wife are covered up to US$ 2,000 per adherent per membership period.
• Polysomnography is covered once per membership.
• Bariatric surgery is covered if medically indicated after a waiting period of 2 years and up to a limitation of US$ 4,000.
• Congenital anomalies for adherents (including scoliosis) are covered up to a limitation of US$ 5,000 after a waiting period of 1 year.
• Multiple sclerosis is covered after a waiting period of 1 year.
• Coverage starts on the first day in the event of none-recurrent infections and/or traumatic injuries, and family doctors visits.
• 1 month after the enrollment date, outpatient medical coverage, if included, starts in the OUT+ network where the adherent can benefit from an unconditional and unlimited coverage, except for MRI which is covered after 3 months from the date of enrollment in the OUT+ network
• 10 months after the enrollment date maternity coverage starts, including newborn baby benefits.
• Most of inpatient and outpatient medical coverage begins after a waiting period of one year such as cardiovascular diseases, cancer diseases, cataract, glaucoma, prostate pathologies, articular and spinal pathologies, lower limbs varices, osteoporosis, lipomas, warts and nevus removal …
Thank you for choosing this program, please note that the below quotation is a standard approximate and depending on the basic informations filled.
To know the exact premium, please contact our customer service.